Pakistan Online Forum | World Mag Online Pakistani Urdu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for some Special Chicken Recipe

3 posters

Go down

Looking for some Special Chicken Recipe  Empty Looking for some Special Chicken Recipe

Post by ayeshakhan Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:33 am

Hi, Me and my family usually hangout on weekends. I have tried almost all famous restaurants and cafés of Lahore city especially on MM Alam Road. I have plans to try something new and different. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

ayeshakhan

Back to top Go down

Looking for some Special Chicken Recipe  Empty Re: Looking for some Special Chicken Recipe

Post by Aleema_Akhtar Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:29 am

@Ayesha Khan, Lahori people are very fond of eating. That’s the reason that all famous restaurants of Lahore city seems very rushy especially on weekends. Different restaurants have different specialty of food. If you are looking for something new then I would suggest you to visit Nairang Café and enjoy the lip smacking Chicken with Oyster Sauce. I can assure you that you would have never ever tasted such a delicious dish ever before. You can avail amazing discounts by availing this deal from groupin.pk

For more details visit; http://bit.ly/nfVV8s
Aleema_Akhtar
Aleema_Akhtar

Back to top Go down

Looking for some Special Chicken Recipe  Empty Re: Looking for some Special Chicken Recipe

Post by sarakhan28 Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:52 am

@ Aleema

Thanks for this useful info and Nairang Café is an excellent and I personally visited this cafe last month.

sarakhan28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down