Pakistan Online Forum | World Mag Online Pakistani Urdu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hangout Places in Rawlpindi-Islamabad, with Sheesha and Fast

2 posters

Go down

Hangout Places in Rawlpindi-Islamabad, with Sheesha and Fast Empty Hangout Places in Rawlpindi-Islamabad, with Sheesha and Fast

Post by Sadaf qureshi Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:09 am

Hi, I am looking for some interesting place in Rawalpindi/Islamabad to hang out with friends.* Whenever we friends hangout we make our trip memorable by enjoying sheesha . Few of my friends are very fond of fast food like burgers and fries. Kindly, suggest us places where we can have sheesha and fast food together. Sincere suggestions would be appreciated.
Sadaf qureshi
Sadaf qureshi

Back to top Go down

Hangout Places in Rawlpindi-Islamabad, with Sheesha and Fast Empty Re: Hangout Places in Rawlpindi-Islamabad, with Sheesha and Fast

Post by Aleema_Akhtar Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:11 am

@Sadaf, there are many places inRawalpindi Islamabad to hang out with friends. I am amazed how you people make your trip memorable Razz . Rendevouz in Islamabad is very famous for sheesha and you can have variety of foods there as well. Besides, that Charlie Hang Out in Rawalpindi is also famous. I was recently referred a place by a friend of mine and enjoyed amazing discounts on sheesha and zinger burger. I hope you would surely enjoy the place and discounts as well.For details, visit; http://bit.ly/pQI3gq
Aleema_Akhtar
Aleema_Akhtar

Back to top Go down