Pakistan Online Forum | World Mag Online Pakistani Urdu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facial Skin Care tips

4 posters

Go down

Did you find this tip useful and interesting?

Facial Skin Care tips I_vote_lcap0%Facial Skin Care tips I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Facial Skin Care tips I_vote_lcap0%Facial Skin Care tips I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Facial Skin Care tips Empty Facial Skin Care tips

Post by Admin Mon May 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Our desire to look healthy and attractive has given way to a whole host of facial skin care products, more in fact than all the other skin care preparations put together. Of all these products, it is those that are used as part of a daily care regime that are the most popular. Things like cleansers, skin toners, daily moisturizers even exfoliation creams and peels.
The number of facial skin care products continues to grow and for the sake of convenience it has become necessary to split the products up into smaller sub-categories to make searching for a particular product easier. Gender, so there are facial skin care products for men and there are facial skin care products for women.

The skin type; as there are facial skin products for oily skin, dry skin, normal skin, combination skin and sensitive skin. Your age is also important and facial skin care products are available for older and facial skin and for the young.

There are also special skin care ranges for people with skin complaints and conditions like psoriasis, eczema and acne for instance. Perhaps you are able to see why this is such a large area of skin care now and the information here might give you a better idea of where you need to look once you have recognized what type of kin you have.

As with many things in life, ages changes many things and even though you may need different facial skin care products as you get older, your skin type can change as well. Facial skin care products are available in various forms i.e. creams, lotions, gels, masks etc, and a lot of people have difficulty making up their minds which to use.

Whilst it’s important to note that these products work differently for different people, the best thing is to try the facial skin care product on a small patch of skin (e.g. ear lobes) before actually going ahead and using it.

The only time when this may not be a good idea is if you have a skin complaint, when the best course of action is seek professional advise first before you try a new product. Once you have selected the facial skin care product for yourself, you also need to ensure that you use the it in the right way i.e. follow correct procedures for application, use the correct quantity and make the facial product a part of your skin care routine.

Pampering your face with preparations that condition and tone is a good idea with the type of atmosphere most of us live in nowadays whether you’re a man or woman.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.worldmagonline.net

Back to top Go down

Facial Skin Care tips Empty Re: Facial Skin Care tips

Post by Usama Asghar Tue May 25, 2010 5:34 am

THANKS FOR SHARING[i]
Usama Asghar
Usama Asghar

http://www.itmadrasa.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anny09 Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:05 am

These are really wonderful tips.
The rays of the sun are also responsible for causing damage such as fine lines and wrinkles, commonly know as Photoaging. The surface layers of the skin loose their ability to retain moisture and dry out causing the skin to easily blister and tear. With prolonged exposure the deeper layers (dermis) weakens and looses elasticity. Regular use of the correct anti aging face cream will not only prevent damage to the skin by may even reverse it.The sunrays damaged our skin badly and produce wrinkles and dark circles under eyes.I advice to use best anti wrinkle crème that contain vitamins, pure botanicals, antioxidants and moisturising properties. An anti wrinkle cream should improve the appearance of existing wrinkles, and help avoid future wrinkles developing.

anny09

Back to top Go down

Post by innocent saneeha Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:48 am

thanks............

innocent saneeha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: