Pakistan Online Forum | World Mag Online Pakistani Urdu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many girls face concerns with small breast

2 posters

Go down

Many girls face concerns with small breast Empty Many girls face concerns with small breast

Post by Admin Thu May 13, 2010 10:08 pm

Many girls face concerns with small breast. In today’s media driven world image is everything. If you don’t wear the right clothes, shop at the right stores, or hang out with the right crowd your often ridiculed and made fun of. For a girl with small breast it is even harder. Even if she hasn’t been made fun of, or compared with her large breasted friend or sister, she will often be self conscience of her image. After all doesn’t Hollywood portray large breasted women as being the most sought after, and drooled over?

First things first; are your breast still growing? A girl’s breast can grow until the age of 19, and even then her breast size can change! To help you understand your breast development, visit http://www.myfirstbra.net/breast_development.php. Some girls are early bloomers, and other girls won’t fully develop breast until later in their teenage years.

The size of your breast depends a lot on heredity; your breast will often be similar in size to your mother, but that is not always the case. Breast size is determined by many factors, and no one can know for sure how small, or large your breast will be. The question is; does it really matter if you have small breast?

First of all small breast won’t sag as easily as large breast, you will have less back problems, less trouble finding a comfortable bra, and less need to wear one. Small breast won’t prevent breast feeding (hopefully no time soon!), and will perform for the purpose they were designed for.

Some surveys indicate that when teenage guys were asked the question “Do you prefer girls with small breast, or large breast?” more of them preferred small breast, but admitted to goggling over girls with large breast. When asked why, they said “Girls with large breast catches their attention when they walk past, but without clothes small breast just look better.” Others said “I can’t explain it; I just like girls with smaller breast”.

Everyone has different taste, and small or large your breasts are a beautiful part of you. No mater who you are, everyone has an outstanding quality that is sexy, and attractive to others. A guy with a preference for skinny girls may find a heavyset girl attractive because of her eyes, lips, breast, or personality. Believe me when I say that personality, confidence, and attitude are the most important attributes a girl can have!!!

I have seen the prettiest girls get the guy, only to lose him to someone with a better attitude. Once a girl realizes that looks aren’t everything, and sets her mind to it, the world is hers. So stop worrying about having small breast, and realize that they are beautiful, and sexy. Then take your best qualities (the ones others often comment on), and emphasize them, and utilize them. Finally; proceed with confidence, knowing that it doesn’t matter what others think, because you are better than that. And don’t forget that small breasts are sexy!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.worldmagonline.net

Back to top Go down

Many girls face concerns with small breast Empty Re: Many girls face concerns with small breast

Post by Usama Asghar Tue May 25, 2010 5:36 am

THANKS FOR SHARING[i]
Usama Asghar
Usama Asghar

http://www.itmadrasa.com

Back to top Go down