Pakistan Online Forum | World Mag Online Pakistani Urdu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diabetes (Sugar ka ilaaj)

2 posters

Go down

Did You find this article useful and interesting?

Diabetes (Sugar ka ilaaj) I_vote_lcap0%Diabetes (Sugar ka ilaaj) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Diabetes (Sugar ka ilaaj) I_vote_lcap0%Diabetes (Sugar ka ilaaj) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Diabetes (Sugar ka ilaaj) Empty Diabetes (Sugar ka ilaaj)

Post by Asma Ali Mon May 24, 2010 9:30 pm

1. For diabetes, diet restriction & light exercise like walking is a must as this controls the sugar level. Grape fruit is a splendid thing in the diet of a diabetic. Have 3 fruits at a time, 3 times daily.

2. A tablespoon of amla juice mixed with a cup of fresh bitter gourd (karela ) juice and taken daily for 2 months will reduce blood sugar.

3. Take dry tender leaves of the mango tree in the shade. Powder and preserve them. Half a teaspoon of this powder twice a day in the morning and evening proves beneficial. 3-4 teaspoons juice of bitter gourd (karela), taken every morning on an empty stomach gives good results.

4. Coarsely powder fenugreek seeds (methi dana) and have 1-2 teaspoon in the morning everyday. (Vary dosage according to individual tolerance level).

5. Eating 10 fresh fully grown curry leaves (kari patta) every morning for 3 months is said to prevent diabetes due to heredity factors. Soak 2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds (methi dana) in 1 cup water at night. Drink this water first thing in the morning and preferably eat the seeds too.

6. Chew 8-10 basil (tulsi) leaves in the morning.

Asma Ali

Back to top Go down

Diabetes (Sugar ka ilaaj) Empty Re: Diabetes (Sugar ka ilaaj)

Post by Usama Asghar Tue May 25, 2010 5:35 am

THANKS FOR SHARING[i]
Usama Asghar
Usama Asghar

http://www.itmadrasa.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum